Become Our Partner
What is RideAuction?
RideAuction brings together livery companies with a competitive online and mobile auction process to secure online bookings for your business. RideAuction, created by industry professionals, helps limo companies better utilize their fleet, minimize idle time, and increase revenue. RideAuction provides consumers with a new exciting way to interactively connect with transportation professionals by negotiating rates thus eliminating uncompetitive fixed price propositions, and attracting more new clients.
How does it work?
- Consumers post information about an upcoming ride: pickup location, time, destination, and any other applicable information. A bid is then placed by the consumer based on the average current rates of taxi and limo services in the corresponding area. Current rates are set and monitored by RideAuction.com
- Vendors, available in the corresponding service area, with active RideAuction accounts will receive notifications of new ride requests via SMS or automated phone call.
- Vendors may choose to accept the price offered by consumer based on availability for the proposed upcoming trip. Vendors may also choose to respond to the consumer with a counteroffer for the ride, or simply not reply if the day, time or the price of a proposed ride is not feasible to the vendor.
- Once the bid is accepted, a confirmation email with customer information and complete trip detail is forwarded to the vendor’s email address.
Vendor Benefits of RideAuction:
- Access to new customers
- It is free to join and free to operate as a preferred vendor. Vendors do not pay for any leads. There are no financial transactions between vendors and RideAuction
- Reduced Marketing & Advertising needs: Save on marketing dollars, when we promote RideAuction we promote you.
- Get recognition for quality service via our feedback system.
- Consumers pay directly to vendors upon completion of the ride.
- Standardized policies for all vendors and riders.
- Automated communications: communicate with consumer in real-time about rides posted, and rides accepted.
- Decrease idle fleet time
- Extremely easy to participate. Just set the number of SMS or voice messages you would like to receive per day and then set your off days and times via the RideAuction vendor portal.
Partner Beta Program:
- Account liaison to assist you during the Beta period to help with any problems or feedback.
- Ease of use training for early adopters.
- Be the first to gain benefits.
- CA driver’s license
- A valid TCP number
- Commercial liability insurance
- Airport permit